The Journal was registered by Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine as a core publication on biological sciences. “Soil Science” is a first and only Soil Science journal in Ukraine.
The purpose of the publication is coverage of Soil Science actual problems and tracks of their solution by means of fundamental and applied researches, consolidation of intellectual and scientific potential to the interest of rational use, conservation and restoration of soils in Ukraine and other countries of the world.
1. Publishing of scientific research data on fundamental science perspective areas and actual applied developments, introduction of innovative projects in the field of genetic soil science and other branches.
2. Scientific ideas, research methodology and state-of-the-practice exchange. Provision of information field for debatable discussions of new theories, cross-disciplinary researches.
3. Researchers’ scientific view widening on profile and cross-disciplinary fields of knowledge. Informing of wide circle of scientific community about the best practice of scientists and specialists of higher educational establishments, academic and research institutes.
4. Placing the information to the Journal about specialized scientific and technical conferences, new training manuals and monographs of scientists of Ukraine and other countries, conditions of training of certified personnel.
5. Informational supporting of innovation activity subjects.
6. Contribution to creative relationship between research teams, attraction of scientists to collaboration and cooperation for solving the actual problems of Soil Science.